No matter how big your wedding party and no matter what your wedding style, there is a ride that will accommodate your needs.
Many rental companies tend to get booked quickly during the peak periods in spring and summer. If your nuptials occur during prime time, don’t let the date get too near before booking your transportation.
1. Compare prices among firms for similar vehicles, but don’t make a decision on price alone. Look for a well-established company that maintains a large fleet of newer vehicles.This type of firm generally is more reliable and better able to provide a ready replacement if your limo gets sidelined before the nuptials. Ask whether the company carries liability and medical insurance for its vehicles’ passengers, and always seek references from recent customers.
2. Make sure you know exactly what the quoted price includes. Most companies charge by the hour with a three-hour minimum. This can range anywhere from $250 to $500 for a full-sized luxury car to $1,000 or more for a stretched-out specialty model. Find out if the driver’s gratuity – usually 10 to 20 percent – is included.
3. Be sure to inspect the vehicle you will rent to ensure that it is in good shape and includes the amenities you are promised. Look at the size of the limo. Is there enough room for all riders to fit comfortably?
4. Don’t ignore the details. Can you consume alcoholic beverages in the limo? Can you hang a “Just Married” sign or other decorations on the vehicle?
5. Finally, be sure to read the rental contract thoroughly before signing. It should denote the make, model and year of the vehicle, the date of service, pick-up times and locations, and all costs involved, including deposit and cancellation policies. Do your homework now and when the wedding day arrives, you will be able to just sit back and enjoy the ride. ©CTW Features